A Global Engineering company in Worcester are seeking a Data Analyst for 6 weeks.
Temporary 6 weeks
£7.50 - £8.31 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5)
Your new company
A global Engineering organisation based are seeking a Data Analyst to join their team in Worcester on a temporary basis for 6 weeks, paying £7.50-£8.31ph
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with the Corporate Systems community you will be bring the creativity, technical knowledge and commercial acumen to create and manage new products and improve products which are key to our overall strategy.
- Manage the user access review process for the finance applications
- Follow up with the business where information is absent
- Ensure that all changes requested by the business are processed in the relevant system
What you'll need to succeed
You will need the following to be considered for this post
- Excellent customer service skills (Strong business focus and stakeholder engagement skills)
- Strong analytical skills with a precise problem solving approach to work
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships in a team based environment
- Experience of working in a global team, interacting with team members around the world
- Organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Professional and target driven
- Autonomous with an ability to make decisions
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from working within a fantastic team but for a global brand. This opportunity will open your eyes to a much wider world and will give you the necessary skills and experience within a monumental private sector client base.
There is on-site parking which is usually full but don't worry there is street parking near by.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job