A brand new opportunity has become available for a Data Analyst to join a reputable training provider located in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. You will be working as part of a team but reporting into the Implementation & Sustainability Manager, to deliver a great customer experience and increasing the uptake of programmes that sit alongside workshops. The main bulk of the role will be providing efficient and effective administration along with collating and analysing data. This position is a straight permanent role, working full time Monday - Thursday 8.45am-5pm and 8.45am-4pm Fridays. In return the company will offer 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare schemes aswell as 6 monthly bonuses.
THE JOB ROLE
- Accurate data input to ensure accurate project set up, ongoing reviews and amendments for various projects.
- Provide regular updates as to programme progress , reports completed & customer uptake.
- Provide quality reports to the appropriate Business Coaches / projects as required.
- Establish systems to monitor late starts / no shows to enable accurate reporting & billing.
- Collate reports / send / print appropriately.
- Upon Project completion provide collated results for analysis to the I&S Manager.
- Assist I&S Manager in the evolution of the best way of presenting back the data : to increase the impact / measures & professional project reviews.
- Straight permanent position, Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience, Monday - Thursday 8.45am-5pm and 8.45am-4pm Fridays.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Strong Excel / PowerPoint skills is essential
- Accuracy & attention to detail and ability to work under pressure with data is vital
- The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Personal accountability & organisation to ensure deadlines are achieved and standards maintained worldwide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job