Do you have 1-2 years’ experience in data analysis and programming? A Manchester-based healthcare consultancy needs a talented and self-motivated Data Analyst to measure and improve the performance of their projects!
Our client is a leading healthcare consultancy based in Manchester! They work closely with their loyal clients to provide excellent support, investigations, and economic analysis, and their main goal is to deliver successful results to their clients. Their talented and dedicated team are their biggest asset, and to keep up with their success they are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for measuring the performance of consultancy projects through presentations, analysis, simulation modelling and development, and will communicate data to clients and stakeholders. To be considered for this role, it is important to have 1-2 years’ experience in data analysis and a thorough understanding of SQL.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Create a framework for client data.
- Review and validate data returns.
- Conduct simulation modelling and scenario analysis.
- Analyse and communicate data to stakeholders.
- Use statistical testing, quantify quantitative and qualitative data.
- Lead workshops to communicate data to the team.
- Provide insight to clients based on data analysis.
- Optimise processes and company revenue using analysis of internal data.
- Identify potential issues and make recommendations for solutions.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Data Analyst:
- Strong academic background, ideally have a degree in a numerical discipline.
- Knowledge of hypothesis testing and statistical distributions.
- 1-2 years’ experience in data analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong understanding of SQL.
- Programming experience (e.g. Python, VB.net, VBA).
- Experience with simulation modelling, forecasting techniques, time series analysis, and consultancy.
- Self-motivated and can work on various projects simultaneously.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders.
If you are the talented candidate that this company needs, apply directly online now!
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job