This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join us in our busy Central London Office. The successful applicant will receive a very competitive salary with excellent career progression.
Euro Car Parks, is a dynamic and market leading car park Management Company operating across all market sectors covering the whole of the UK and Ireland. As well as offering a highly competitive salary and outstanding bonus structure, we offer excellent benefits including extensive training and career progression.
The role involves, but will not be limited to:
- Delivering an insight, analysis, interpretation and profiling of each individual car park that supports key commercial and operational decisions to be made throughout the business.
- Producing ad hoc accounts / extracts and general data when requested from the Management team.
- Presenting the data in a consistent, cohesive and comprehensible way, both in written reports and formal presentations.
- Creating and maintaining a suite of data reports based on the financial reports/categories within defined databases ensuring ease of use for all users.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of our data, ensuring that input errors are escalated and addressed where necessary.
Candidates should ideally be university educated with an IT or mathematical related degree.
If you feel you have the skills, qualities and desire to undertake the Data Analyst role, please forward your CV and covering letter (please state your reasons for applying and salary expectations) using reference DA/RP
We are an equal opportunities employer