Business/Data Analyst - Telecomms Industry
£25k - £30k
Are you analytical, commercially minded, proactive and forward thinking?
Have you been working within an analytical role, possibly dealing with stock control/management?
This opportunity calls for an absolute Excel Wizard who is highly skilled at analysing data.
The successful applicant will be an advanced user of Excel with a proven track record working with and analysing data. This position will involve working across all levels of the business so excellent communication and relationship building skills are vital.
This is a stand-alone role, working closely with the directors, responsible for running all analytics, which is a great opportunity if you are a bit of a numbers cruncher who enjoys taking full ownership and accountability.
- Be responsible for providing analysis, comment and insight to inform daily decisions across the business
- Stock reporting
- The management and manipulation of data from a variety of sources ensuring data integrity
- Provide analysis and assessment of performance against agreed forecasts
- Working with different teams to develop and improve existing operational processes
- Produce management reports
- Perform data reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly reports
- Strong analytical background
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Good presentational skills
- Driven, self-starter seeking a challenge
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
- Pivot Tables
- Mobile Phones
- V-Look ups
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job