Our international Client based in Cambridgeshire require a Data Analyst to assist a dynamic creative operations team for a period of 6 to 7 months.
- Analysis and annotation of imagery data
- To deliver high quality data under tight time restraints
- Follow transcriptions and annotation guidelines
- Work with management on workload scheduling and deliverables
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience with image annotation / video editing
- Able to follow instructional guides
- Able to quickly learn new software and online interfaces
- Proficient computer user
- Communication skills and experience working with technical teams
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Do you have exceptional verbal and written communication skills?
Do you have strong analytical skills and ability to analyse data to draw and present conclusions with actionable steps?
Are you highly efficient with excellent attention to detail; as you are able to maintain quality at a fast pace?
Do you have the ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision?
Are you adaptable and able to learn new tasks quickly and switch between them as required?
Are you able to multitask across several speech domains and work autonomously with minimum direction?
Interested?Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Supply Chain
- Data Analyst
- video editing
- ERP systems
- image annotations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job