If you’re looking for a new challenge with a real opportunity to work out of your comfort zone and you want to work for a truly global travel brand, then keep reading!
Trafalgar Travel is seeking a 1st class digital Data Analyst to join their Digital Agency (BS&T Digital) to take their global social programme to a new level. You’ll work within a global digital team whose sole focus is to support the regional sales & marketing teams and global brand team to drive business growth through digital.
Who are we?
As the world’s largest guided holiday operator, Trafalgar opens the door to unforgettable travel experiences.
They have nearly 70 years experience and more travel awards than anyone else in the industry. From Europe, the Americas, to Asia, Australia and New Zealand, we pride ourselves on enabling their guests to capture the true essence of a destination and see the world from the inside.
The digital marketing team (aka Trafalgar Basecamp) form a core part of Trafalgar’s strategic vision, and represents a key channel in their global marketing and sales plan. They’re on the hunt for a highly experienced and intelligent Data Analyst to join the team and be their insights and reporting specialist. At Trafalgar Basecamp the team works on global, world-class campaigns and projects and you’ll be the driving force behind the prioritisation of these based on performance and business data intelligence.
- The role of Data Analyst for Trafalgar is to assist the creation of a digital revolution - you will perform analysis that's designed to influence marketing and business decisions that contribute directly to the growth of Trafalgar. You will execute and manage web and customer data and analytics for Trafalgar on a global level
- Work within the Trafalgar Basecamp teams in UK and Switzerland, liaising with all departments and reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing
- Gather data to develop standard reports and holistic dashboards; to draw conclusions about trends, variances (against plan, year-on-year, etc.) and business performance; present information and distribute reports
- Work with external partners and agencies to assist with data collection and reporting
- Lead in driving key insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience
Think you've got what it takes?
- Have 5+ years experience in similar roles with a solid understanding of the data analysis and insights gathering process from a digital marketing and sales perspective
- Have next-level organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently on multiple projects with different teams and delivering them on time
- Have an eagle-eye for detail but the ability to see the bigger picture and plan strategically
- Have amazing interpersonal/stakeholder management skills
- Be a clear and efficient communicator
- Be a proactive, initiative-taking, self-starter
- Be process-driven and a logical thinker
- Be actively engaged with industry trends relating to data analysis and insights gathering
- The digital team is at the forefront of the Trafalgar business and carries with it a huge amount of pride, passion and dedication from all members, you’ll value the team work ethic and be ready for a challenge with huge job satisfaction
- As the owner of analytics at BS&T Digital for Trafalgar you will be expected to educate and inform the wider business on best practices and opportunities as well as promoting the use of data to drive decision making
The role is based in Bromley (15 minutes from Victoria). An attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
Fancy your chances?
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your resume/CV and tell us why you think you’d be perfect for this role.
- Commercial Focus
- Customer Insight
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job