Data Analyst job based in central Norwich. Great salary with fantastic progression opportunities.
Your new company
Your new job will be working for a company that specialises in commercial property management and has contracts with some of the biggest companies across the UK. They operate in several countries with a fantastic proven record of success.
Your new role
Your new job as a Data Analyst consists of you analysing legal documents and contracts. This is not a financial analyst job.
You will need to extract clauses and interpret paper work whilst having that attention to detail to ensure accuracy. Other duties within this role include:
- Liaising with surveyors and following their instructions and recommendations
- Assist landlords and tenant compliance's
- You will become the main point of contact for the operation team
- Take ownership of data management processes
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your new job you will need to have basic understanding of property management with prior experience of being able to interpret contracts accurately. You will be working within a team so its crucial that you are a strong team player with an enthusiastic attitude. Other skills needed to succeed are:
- Customer service driven
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Able to apply common sense to task and problem solving
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.