Data Analyst -"Calms" experience ideal or equivalent finance software!
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
A leading Automotive company are looking for a Data Analyst to join their fast paced team in Surrey close to Guildford. The company are looking for a data loving individual to be a part of working with large and interesting data sets, helping generate actionable insight, with the unique opportunity to be trained in the visualisation and statistics tools!
This company has a forward thinking, fastpaced culture and strive to be at the forefront of innovation within Analytics. They have unique, interesting, data sets and are planning to expand their analytics function rapidly over the coming months. This is an innovative, vibrant company, with excellent mentoring and training on offer. They are looking for a passionate individual ideally with experience using "CALMS" to join them, if you're midway through your career looking for an exciting challenge, this could be the role for you.
THE ROLE - Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with and gathering requirements from both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Create visually engaging and exciting dashboards (Training Provided)
- Process, analyse and manipulate data sets using SQL (Training Provided)
- Use of Calms software - experience ideal or equivalent finance software
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets - helping influence business processes
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
Tableau, Visualisation, Reporting, Insight, Data, BI, Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI, Business Objects, Qlikview, Qliksense, Analytics, Analyst, SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Visualisation, Insight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job