Data Analyst - 6 Month FTC Liverpool - 30k Pro Rata
Your new company
A market leading online gaming and gambling company
Your new role
Join the Data and MI team in as a Data Analyst to assist in the Data Extraction/analysis/reporting and cleaning activities along with some project associated work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good numeric skills
- Analyse and think logically
- Problem solving
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Confident working alone or as part of team
- Open minded with a desire to learn
- Good time management
- Has a solid understanding of one of the following products:- Qlkview, Business Objects or Alterian
- Strong SQL skills gained in business intelligence team.
- Data Insight experience, eg predictive business modelling
- Strong Microsoft Access skills
- An understanding of databases
- QlikView Dashboard Development
- Familiarity of Business Objects CMC
- Familiarity of other BI systems
- Has worked as part of a team who have delivered a Business Information refresh strategy.
- Has come from a Multi-Channel environment and are aware of the challenges / with multiple sources of data.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a great and growing team along with a competitive salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job