Fancy joining a busy eCommerce team, where you’ll be able to make a tangible difference from day one?
We’re one of the biggest names in organic beauty and are looking for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst to join our small but lively and forward-thinking eCommerce team. Data is central to our work as an organisation, and we’re looking for a skilled team player to play a pivotal role in taking our business to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be data-driven, with an analytical mindset and exceptional skills in data processing and manipulation.
In return, we’ll provide a fun working environment, company socials, pension scheme and 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. Car essential, as we’re based in a lovely rural location.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Minimum of two years working in a data role within a similar environment
- Advanced skills within Excel, including data manipulation and working with large data sets
- Knowledge of data analysis tools - ideally including Google Analytics and Optimise, SEO and Adwords
- Ability to develop and document procedures and workflows
- Outstanding attention to detail, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present succinctly to key stakeholders
- Background working as part of an eCommerce team
- Experience with the Magento platform, utilising tools such as Bronto and Crazy Egg
- Advanced experience with segmentation
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- An awareness of industry-specific databases and data sets
- Data Analysis
- Data Processing
- Data Manipulation