21-23k per annum
6 month contract
*Advanced excel skills essential*
Our client, a well established business based in Romford is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
- Creating Workbooks
- Data entry
- Trouble shooting as issues arise and find solutions that meet the business and customer needs.
- Assisting in training of staff on the new Workbooks
- Collaborating with and providing operational support for other departments and external customers on any workbook issues and development.
- Ad hoc duties
- Advanced excel
- Ability to work independently
- A high level of proficiency in both written and oral English
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Detail orientated
- Service and customer focused
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.