Media monitoring that’s beyond measure.
Hangar Lane, Westgate
The Data Analyst will be report into a Senior Data Scientist, this position is based in West London and may require some international travel. The Data Analyst will sit within the Global Sector Research team and will provide analytical support to the operating services and the sector management team .
Leading the way in the exciting world of media research, we provide the most accurate and comprehensive intelligence on media consumption, performance and value. At Kantar Media we power media choices. Our insight, expertise and best in class data and services help clients to measure, monitor and select the most effective media. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
In this role you will…
- Interact with Software Development, Business Development, Return Path Services and Engineering teams to maintain existing and newly developed models and algorithms.
- Provide data analysis for existing and new services / research projects.
- To support and maintain methodologies backing Kantar Media services worldwide and expand Kantar Media ability to conduct statistically sophisticated analysis.
- To understand and be able to support innovative approaches of data/signal processing and data modelling, pattern recognition and problem solving.
- To support the developments of new methodologies and practices for the use of with different data sources, including RPD, Audience data, and other.
- A degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Engineering or in a quantitative discipline, with a passion for numerical challenges. A related Masters degree or related internship in addition would be advantageous.
- Programming/data analysis experience using either Matlab /R/ Python
- Experienced in working with large and complex datasets with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Robust maths and stats skills and an interest in statistical and research methods.
- A strong track record and demonstrable interest in analysing data
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job