This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Review data relating to lead generation and sales
- Analyse and report on current data status with a view to provide insight into conversion rates, statistic and profiling.
- Identify key areas of value within the database and liaise with department managers accordingly
- Check CRM function sets are correct and help to develop reporting measures
- Collate information from field teams, sales teams, admin and marketing
- Provide detailed reports to assign data to appropriate agents
- Run integrity checks on commercial metered customer database, SIC codes and check for inactive profiles
- To monitor results and performance of the team
- Work closely with the IT and Marketing departments to generate strategical approach to data exploration
- Excellent skills in Excel (formulas, data capture and pivot tables)
- Must possess the ability to input and extract data accurately and efficiently
- Attention to detail and the ability to liaise with other departments to ensure systems are updated
- The ability to analyse data effectively and work efficiently to a high level
- An understanding in utilities and infrastructure would be advantageous
- Knowledge of data profiling is essential
- The successful candidate must be well organised, highly motivated, committed individual with excellent communication and administration skills; confidence in your ability to anticipate what is needed; flexibility and ability to use initiative.
- Analyse and report on current data status with a view to provide insight into conversion rates
- statistic and profiling.