35-40k Base + Bonus + Great Benefits
Our client, a household name has an immediate and exciting opening for a Commercial Data Analyst to join their friendly team.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
* Maintain and improve an Analytics & Pricing Strategy for digital markets in the UK, including pricing best practices, processes, tools, reports and documentation definition
* Build and maintain in-depth pricing analysis reports and communicate to relevant, high-level stakeholders
* Lead strategic projects to implement revenue growth strategies for the company
* Proactively collate market intelligence to understand main factors driving commercial performance for company-wide digital products, retailers and markets
* Develop an in-depth understanding of competitors' business models and tactics, as well as best practices and process automation
* Drive and motivate collaboration and cross-functional alignment between a wide range of functions and stakeholders to unleash the potential of Big Data analytics across the company
* Work in a young, innovative and dynamic environment
The ideal degree educated candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Significant data analysis experience
* A strong head for figures
* Advanced excel skills
* A genuine love of data
* Knowledge of the marketing, digital and social landscapes
* Retail/pricing data (advantageous)
The successful candidate can expect a base salary of 35-40k plus an additional and generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job