Data Analyst is needed by our client, a leading market intelligence and sales enablement platform used by blue chip Tier-1 technology vendors to be based in their London or East Grinstead offices.
Founded in 2015 by a team of professionals with deep roots in the foundations of sourcing intelligence, they provide data driven sourcing intelligence services to boost the decision-making capacity of enterprises, ICT companies and BPO vendors.
You will be responsible for maintaining their data assets used by their clients to boost sales, retention and customer value, whilst discovering new insight and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic and data mining techniques.
As a key member of their team you will deal with data analysis including end user profiling, spending algorithms, dashboard design, implementation of prototypes, and investigating opportunities for continual data enhancement. A further requirement will be to design and deliver predictive and analytical models for their clients.
Your strong skills in building and maintaining strong collaborative working relationships with clients, colleagues, internal and external stakeholders will be essential in ensuring you are effective in the role.
Ideally, you will be educated to degree level with strong data interrogation and excel modelling skills.
You will possess a strong attention to detail, have high standards of work quality and have an enthusiasm for delivering insight from large volumes of data.
Your technical expertise and ability to build and maintain close working relationships will be invaluable; however, it will be your drive as a Data professional and desire to make a positive contribution to the future of the company that will ensure your success in this role.
This is an exciting role where you'll face plenty of challenges, but the rewards are as numerous as the opportunities.
As one of the UK's largest and fastest growing sourcing intelligence organisations, they take great pride in their work. So, if you want to work in an environment passionate about innovation, teamwork and excellence in everything they do, you'll be proud to be part of their team.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Right candidate can work in either of their London or East Grinstead offices. Flexible/home working is possible for this role depending on candidate.
- Chance to be a part of a world-class team.
- Great career path choices, enabling progression to the Sales or Marketing teams.
- Great environment for an entrepreneurial individual to learn about building a world-class business from the ground up.
- Generous annual holiday allowance.
- Corporate discounts on shopping, eating out and free products and services via company perks scheme.
- Only applicants with permission to work in the UK considered.
If this sounds of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
- Data Analyst