*** Data Analyst ***
*** ASAP START ***
*** NEWHAM ***
A large secondary school in Newham is recruiting a full time Data Analyst to start ASAP. This position is a permanent position.
Working in this large multi-site school you will in charge of collating and presenting data, which will allow SLT to set targets, complete assessments and devise intervention strategies. Additional responsibilities will include analysing student performance, collating GCSE information and reporting to stakeholders, Governors, staff and parents.
It is imperative you have a keen eye for detail, so you are able to spot any anomalies. Previous experience in a similar and knowledge of SIMS would be advantageous. You must also be up to date with data protection legislation.
The school is accessible from a mainline station.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within a school or educational setting
- Experience creating and producing reports
- Excellent using Excel
- Organised and personable
- Professional manner
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach
If you are interested in this rewarding position, please send your CV to Keizsha De Jesus at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'