£200 per day
Excel - Adobe Analytics - PowerPoint
My client, a global TV broadcaster are looking for a data analyst to join their team on an initial short term contract.
You will join the Digital Strategy team and be responsible for the collation and analysis of various data sources to support their business reporting function.
You will work closely with all departments across the business, including Marketing, Product and Editorial to help the business engage millions of viewers.
See below for some of the skills required...
- A passion for digital media
- Desire and willingness to get stuck-in and handle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent Excel skills, with experience using Adobe Analytics and similar data analytics tools
- Proficiency visualising complex data in a simple manner, ideally in PowerPoint
- Confident team player that is happy liaising with senior colleagues and partners
- Experience working in a consultative or analytical role would be advantageous
Excel- Adobe Analytics - PowerPoint
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Adobe Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job