We are delighted to be working with our client in recruiting a Data Analyst on a 1 year contract basis. You will be responsible for supporting Senior Analysts to ensure integrity of CMMS data development build, and to ensure that the data requirements are met by controlling data flow, manipulation, and conducting data integrity quality assurance checks.
This role represents a great opportunity to gain experience and exposure within the Oil and Gas industry and the prospect to advance within a progressive company with real career challenges.
- Preparation of work packs/ templates using SQL (Access / MySQL / Oracle) and/or Excel formulas/VBA.
- Building VBA macros/ SQL queries to automate existing processes.
- Preparation/Update of Microsoft Access databases required to ensure data integrity and validation
- Development of final deliverable load files ensuring quality and integrity as per client specification
- Ensuring that all key milestone deliverables meet the data specification required throughout the project and identify any potential obstacles
- Assisting with CMMS build and data collation.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience working in SAP PM or Maximo
- Knowledge of MS Access, advanced Excel formulas
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database theory
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A knowledge/experience of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) such as SAP and Maximo would be an advantage
- Previous experience on maintenance build projects
BSC(hons) Degree in computer science, Math, statistics or Engineering