600,000 SEK + benefits
The creator of one of the most famous entertainment games in the world is looking for a new data analyst for their Stockholm team! You will be part of a very creative and passionate environment with the players in mind. The company is already data driven and look for someone with analytical skills, good business acumen and the communications skills to provide the creative teams with insight and recommendations.
- Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to develop dashboards provide insight into user behaviour and performance.
- Perform analysis of monetization, engagement, and retention challenges
- Constantly work with maintaining the SQL data pipeline by managing ETL scripts and adding new analytics variables to tables
- Be a data storyteller to other teams in a creative and easy to understand manner
- Perform complex customer insight analysis on large data sets
- Identify areas of improvement and work finding new development opportunities
- Degree in quantitative discipline required (math, physics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.)
- 1+ years using SQL on a daily basis
- Familiarity with databases and Big Data technologies (eg. SQL, Hive, Spark, Presto, Athena, Big Query)
- Experience in Machine Learning Technologies (eg. Python, R, SAS, SPSS )
- Excited about making decisions based on data analytics
- Experience working in a team environment
Competitive salary up to 600,000 SEK + other benefits
HOW TO APPLY?
Click "Apply"- button to send your application to Sabrina Bjørnstad
Player division, data analyst, statistical analytics, coding, SQL, tables, dashboards, visualisation, stakeholder communication, HIVE, Python, R, SAS, SPSS, insight analytics, analysis, Stockholm, Sweden
- data analyst
- stakeholder communication
- insight analytics
- Player division
- statistical analytics
- ad-hoc analysis