This is a great opportunity to work for a growing business in the Property and Housing sector, based in Letchworth Garden City. The client are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their Finance team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The client are a growing business in the Property and Housing industry and offer great career progression to their staff. They are looking for a candidate with strong analytic skills and proficiency using Microsoft Excel, who has a wealth of systems experience. This would be a great role for anyone who is immediately available and living locally to Letchworth Garden City.
As a Data Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Extracting and analysing data from a variety of reports
- Interpret corporate reports
- Identifying relevant insights
- Compiling analytic reports
- Financial modelling and data preparation to support monthly and ad-hoc management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Respond to ad-hoc data and analysis requests
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive systems experience
- Be advanced using Microsoft Excel
- Have strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in analytic roles
- Graduates are preferable
On offer for the candidate is a competitive hourly rate with the option for the role to become permanent.
- finance analyst
- financial analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job