A Data Analyst is required by our Witney based clientto join their team on a temporary basis. You must be a highly proficient Data Analyst, self-starter and with excellent communication (verbally and in written) and presentation skills.
Data analysis duties as required, to include:
- Update established reports (KPI dashboards etc) with latest information, using MS Excel to interrogate datasets using techniques such as pivot tables and also by running/refreshing reports (pre-built). Amend reports if necessary and as required by recipients.
- Ad-hoc data analysis using same data sources.
- Development work for organisational wide top level balanced scorecard, as specified by the Head of Planning & Innovation and Senior Data & Insight Analyst.
- Testing of pre-defined metrics against data sets in conjunction with IT applications team, as part of KPI project.
- Visualisation of proposed new metrics in dashboard format using MS Excel, as part of KPI project.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand requirements to produce data analysis.
- Exceptional MS Excel, data analysis and report preparation skills - we will ask potential candidates to complete a brief exercise to demonstrate their knowledge in this area prior to agreement.
- Analytical skills incorporating statistical methods, to identify a problem, analyse cause and present findings in an easy to understand format for a non-technical audience.
- Visual design aptitude for presentational material and attention to detail for report creation including data quality and accuracy.
- Highly skilled at producing dashboards for different levels of management within the organisation using MS excel.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Confident dealing with people of all levels, including Directors.
- Defining and testing feasibility for outcome based performance measures
- Experience of designing and producing balanced scorecards
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Champion Technical, a specialist division of Champion Employment Ltd acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job