Job Title: Data Analyst
Salary: £25,000-30,000 per annum, depending on experience
Location: Welwyn Garden City (potential office move to Stevenage in future)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity has opened up within a high functioning Data Team. You will be responsible for producing complex data segmentations to support the delivery of targeted marketing campaigns and database management for a large customer database.
- Interpret briefs and data mine to find required target audiences
- Analyse data in both SQL and through Blue Analyzer (data mining tool)
- Create and manage client data list history for future campaigns
- Set up and broadcast e-mail campaigns to match client specifications
- Ensure all data activities are completed in a timely manner
- Quality Assurance function and despatch data for clients
- Ensure work is produced to agreed deadlines and meets the specifications
- Work cooperatively with other members of the team
- Administrative tasks including hosting and delivery of data
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Understanding and experience with MS Access and MS Excel
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Use of Campaign Management/CRM tools e.g. Oracle Responsys, BlueAnalyzer etc. (highly desirable)
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'