Calling all experienced Data Analysts !
Can you deal with complex data sets?
Do you want to work for a leader in its chosen market place?
Can you elevate data to the relevant stakeholder level?
If the answer is yes then contact me now!
1. Supporting and promoting the development and embedding of a positive safety culture at all levels across the Company and in particular the relevant business area.
2. Developing, implementing and documenting complex settlements models across multiple utilities teams
3. Up to date with industry costs and forecasts to develop reporting models
4. Following and continuously improving a set of validation processes (and timetables) across the settlement of utility export / import Data.
5. Working with the team's key suppliers to ensure that service levels are met across the supply base.
6. Sharing information across the stakeholder Team and relevant functions - taking a customer focused approach.
7. Maintaining positive stakeholder relationships in the relevant business area and across the Company as appropriate.
8. Being a strong team player to achieve more.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
? Delivering a high-quality and timely energy (export and import) billing and settlement validation process for a portfolio value of £100m
? Taking a hands-on role to develop and implement ad-hoc compliance checks across core teams
? On an ad-hoc basis, assist with ISO 50001 compliance audits at site locations
? Ability to work in a highly technical environment
To apply contact Ian Davies now !
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'