Job Title: Data Analyst - Tableau/SQL
Salary: £300-£400 per day
About The Company looking for a Data Analyst:
My client has a unique opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Data Analyst to join their team in a 6 month contract position (with possibility for extension). The company is an established Asset Management firm based in the heart of London with an ever-growing headcount. There couldn't be a better time to join their team as they look to maximise their data insights to help support fundamental business decisions. If you are looking to add valuable experience to your Data Analyst portfolio within the Asset Management industry then this is the ideal position for you.
About The Data Analyst Role:
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for producing regular insights in the form of reports and dashboards for senior management to interact with. Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Extract and analyse data from SQL-based data warehouse
- Use Tableau to generate weekly KPI reports
- Use Tableau to create detailed dashboards for use by senior staff
- Use data cleansing techniques to ensure the quality of data at all times
- Identify opportunities for automation and implement automated processes where possible
- Ensure all processes comply with business requirements and GDPR
About The Successful Data Analyst:
The successful Data Analyst will not only be technically skilled but will have the ability to work alongside a variety of teams. The Desired Skills and Competencies of the Data Analyst are:
- 3+ years' experience of working in a Data Analyst position, preferably front-end
- Experience of working within a financial institution, preferably Asset Management
- Experience of interacting with SQL-based warehouses
- Proficient in using Tableau to create a variety of visualisations
- Ability to communicate processes to non-technical team members
The Data Analyst role will be offered a highly competitive wage paying from £300 - £400 per day depending on experience.
For more information about the Data Analyst role or to apply send your CV now to . Apply soon before the position is filled!
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.