Data Analyst (SQL) - Kent - up to £30k Corus Consultancy are looking for a Database Analyst for our client based in Kent. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to join this forward thinking company on a permanent basis.
My client is looking for a data analyst to work very closely various departments and teams. The analyst will be responsible for extracting the information from SQL Server and MySQL database, developing T-SQL Stored procedures and working with the managers on the reports and integration of certain software tools with our databases. You will work with the Operations Director and as a result, there will be an opportunity to gain a wide range of knowledge across all the departments.
- SQL coding skills - Experience in developing SQL code (in SQL Server and MySQL database) to explore and validate data sources, applying numerous filters and manipulating data to the required output format.
- Report development, MI and BI reporting
- Knowledge of PhP and VBA would be beneficial but is not a requirement
- Analytics - Experience analysing large datasets
- Working experience in marketing or financial services would be an advantage
- You will be qualified to degree level or equivalent with demonstrable experience in data analysis, SQL coding
- Logical and analytical
- Creative and innovative
- A problem solver
- Able to communicate on challenges and solutions clearly and concisely
What our client will offer you;
- Salary 30k5% Annual Bonus,
- Pension Scheme,
- Medical Insurance,
- Life Assurance,
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 following 5 years' service)
If you are interested in the exciting position apply now, but please ensure that you meet the requirements in order to avoid disappointment.
- Data Analyst