Data Analyst SQL/ VBA/ Excel
Would you like to work for a market leading company who is a well known household name ?
Do you want to be part of a team who provide 1st class customer service to a vast client base ?
Are you great with numbers and enjoy analysing data ?
If so I have the ideal job for you.
You will be joining a team whose function is to interrogate, interpret and analyse data to provide insight that will improve the experience for their customers.
* Ensuring stakeholders understand the drivers of contact, customer satisfaction and cost and that they have the required level of insight to help inform business decisions.
* Interrogate, interpret and analyse multiple data-sets to uncover trends and patterns in customer contact.
* Develop and communicate insight based on analysis, to lead positive action and change.
* Support leadership led initiatives and projects with data analysis.
* Define and continually develop leading KPIs to help stakeholders achieve targets.
* Build trusted relationships with stakeholders, working with them to specify, develop and produce high quality insight and analysis
Required skills include:
* High level of numeracy (Statistics, Regression, etc.)
* Proven technical skills (SQL, Advanced Excel, VBA, Tableau)
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Excellent project management skills
* Very strong attention to detail
* Ability to present complex information in an easy to consume format
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client, for more information please get in touch asap.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"