A global Health and Beauty retailer is looking for an experienced Analyst who has a passion for understanding commercial data with a focus on social.
As the Data Analyst (Social Media), you will play a key role within the Digital Team supporting the Digital Marketing Analyst in producing detailed marketing analysis to the wider Marketing, eCommerce department and Business Units across Europe.
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst (Social Media):
• Support the Digital, Marketing and eCommerce Department in delivering campaign analysis across our various marketing channels.
• Continuously develop team reporting, driving insight into the team
• Support in tagging the site to drive further analytics and insight
• Conduct on-demand analysis to support UX improvements, business improvements and marketing campaign analysis.
• Generate insights reports, gathering social media data from Social Listening Tools and Google Analytics
• Work closely with the Business Units and eLab Social Media Specialist to deliver continued commercial growth of the Social Insights, identifying opportunities and monitor performance of the Business Units KPI objectives
• Assist in setting up, managing and optimising social listening tools for Business Units, with the aim of sharing analysis and presenting insights to help inform strategy.
• Main vendor contact and super user for the Social Listening Tool
• Evaluating and reporting on the performance and effectiveness of Business Units social media campaigns and providing recommendations for optimisation.
• Reporting on the topics/trends happening across various social media channels.
• Supporting ad hoc insight projects
Experience and Skills:
Requirements of the Data Analyst (Social Media):
• An excellent understanding of Google Analytics
• An understanding of Google Tag Manager
• Experience in SQL for Google Analytics Big Query
• Experience in implementing tagging via GTM
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Competence with social listening tools (super user experience)
• Competence with native platform analytics: Facebook insights, Twitter analytics, YouTube analytics
• Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
• Must have experience in working with social listening projects end-to-end
• Must understand the marketing/digital/social landscape
• A love of data, someone who is eager to learn and improve our work and offering
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
For the Data Analyst (Social Media), experience of working within the retail sector would be a real advantage!
If you think you are the right Data Analyst (Social Media) for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job