Our client is an innovative In Vitro Diagnostic provider. The core product suite is focussed on precision oncology, particularly for colorectal cancer indications.
They seek an individual with the capacity to show initiative and dynamism in a newly developed role. The opportunity will afford the candidate the ability to gain experience in technical, operational and regulatory aspects within a fast-moving In vitro diagnostics provider.
- Data processing - analysis of genetic polymorphism data
- Generate and issue data analysis reports
- Documentation and record keeping - generation and up-keep of batch files and quality management records
- Assist with review of processes and procedures associated with data handling and analysis
- Liaising with contractor labs to ensure timely delivery of raw data into the analysis process
- Liaise with finance to ensure invoicing is carried out in a timely manner
- Assist with order processing and sample kit pack-out
- Support scientific, technical and quality assurance functions as required
- Degree in relevant subject (STEM)
- Ideally experience working in an ISO 13485 / ISO 15189 / GLP compliant environment
- Laboratory experience desirable
- Ability to travel as required (mostly within the UK but international travel may be required)
- Full driving licence and car would be a plus
- Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK
This position would be suited to a graduate.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'