Data Analyst (Procurement), Urgently Required, based in Birmingham.
Rate: £14 - 18/hour
We currently have a position based in Central Birmingham for a Project Support Analyst, assisting with the collation and analysis of data and administration within a busy procurement team
Responsibilities and criteria for the role include:
- Excellent excel skills and attention to detail a must
- Provide procurement systems project and administration support
- Data entry, analysing data and reporting any issues found
- Validate and cleanse data from supplier returns
- Interrogating data from excel files
- Provide any general support to the Procurement Systems Lead. This may include; managing mail, phone calls, photocopying etc.
- Manage the email inbox
- Ad-hoc duties as required
If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact me on , alternatively you can email you up to date cv to Stuart Birt on .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Data Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'