London - Tableau SQL Python R
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
A unique Digital Football Platform who work with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs are recruiting a Data Analyst to join them due to the sheer workload they have. You'd be working with two other Analysts to support them on the delivery of data involving the clubs as well as business strategies.
My client who are a successful Online Football Media Platform are looking to expand their presence from EMEA into the Middle Eastern market. They work with top-tier clubs globally providing exclusive content to fans and you will be providing the Data Insights based on the fans activity. This is a brand new position and you will have full ownership of the platform working closely with the senior analysts to translate the data and provide the insights on the Middle Eastern market.
Duties and Responsibilities - Data Analyst
- Developing and executing SQL queries/R scripts to surface data tables.
- Working with the software developments and database administrators to integrate feeds in the data warehouses.
- Developing requirements for data manipulation/wrangling/cleaning and working with the software developers to implement them
- Producing reports and interactive dashboards to support communications with both external and internal stakeholder groups.
- Scoping and development of models to support a wide range of predictive analysis activities including regression, time series and outlier behaviour.
- Liaising with key stake-holders to understand business goals and identify analysis projects that support these goals.
Skills and Experience - Data Analyst
- Solid experience of bringing together disparate datasets and developing structured queries to extract tables in support of visualisations and insights.
- Experience with Big Query, Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager and any Ad Ops data would be beneficial.
- Ability to build statistical models (such as linear regression, logistic, etc.) and customer segmentations.
- Demonstrated experience of using recognised tools for data analysis and statistical modelling as well as structuring, transforming and visualising big data (experience with Tableau are a must).
- Database proficiency (preferably in Google Big Query)
- Experience working in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency in SQL, 'R' and Advanced Excel
Salary and Benefits - Insight Analyst
Up to £50,000 + benefits
How To Apply - Insight Analyst
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the apply link on this page. To find out more information please contact Liam Wilson at Harnham.
- Data Analyst Arabic Speaking SQL Big Query Python Football Online Digital
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job