Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for a Data Analyst / Minute Taker to manage the development, production and delivery of the service for specific analytical projects and taking minutes of meetings of small cluster of professional groups.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Analyst / Minute Taker
- Collaboratively (internal and with clients), design, specify, build and communicate analytical reports using excel, developed from existing data and propose new
- Be the principal minute taker (complex formatted record of c.15,000 words which are competition compliant & technically specific)
- Build an understanding of the market landscape including competitor information, customer / market data, technological developments, regulatory changes and political pressures. From this identify opportunities for group reporting enhancements. This is an important element of the role designed to extend and embed the client relationship
- Provide, both directly to clients and to support the MD at client group meetings, insightful analysis of current trends and unusual performance patterns emerging from the numerical analysis in the form of written reports or group presentations
Specifications for the Data Analyst / Minute Taker
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to resonate with and influence clients often much more senior than yourself
- Able to structure and write comprehensive technical reports and minutes
- Able to work with large data quantities, statistical functions and macros within MS Excel to an advanced level
- Strong technical knowledge of working with MS Excel’s advanced statistical and macro functions or the ability to learn
This Data Analyst / Minute Taker role is a fantastic opportunity for a numerate person with minute taking skills to develop their career within a local company that offer very good working conditions and benefits. Training will be given on Excel, but we are looking for someone who likes working with numbers in excel. You will need to have done some minute taking too as the meetings are of a technical nature and can be very long. The reports created after the minutes will be very lengthy and need to be accurate so attention to detail is a must.
- Minute Taking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job