Data Analyst - Manchester - Awesome Opportunity
Role: Data Analyst
Location: Manchester / Flexible Working
Salary: £25-35k depending on experience + equity via employee owned trust + bens
As part of the growing operations team, your role is to leverage the power of data analytics to deliver best-in-class solutions to their client base. Alongside this, you will continually optimise internal data processes and take a proactive approach to driving further client efficiencies.
- Data Analytics - Execute processes for clients, continuing to optimise order volumes and frequency with respect to the client’s costs and other KPIs.
- Act as a point of contact, resolving ad-hoc queries and operational changes.
- Support the line manager with internal and external project analysis.
- Develop and write scripts which execute complex data processes.
- From identification to implementation, deliver improvements to operational data processes.
- Act as a mentor for junior members of the team by providing technical support and advice.
The individual will possess, or be on a roadmap to mastering, the below technical skills:
- Power Bi
- R / Python
- Microsoft Excel
The individual will possess the below qualities:
- Thrives on providing attention to detail and delivers highly accurate data analysis.
- Enjoys automating manual processes and can visualise data flows.
- Confidently conveys insights to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Completes complex analysis whilst respecting mathematical and statistical principles.
Reports to: Head of Consultancy and Data Science
We are looking for graduates with a 2:1 or above degree.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'