Portfolio Evaluation Ltd, founded in 2002, is a specialist provider of portfolio investment risk and return measurement for UK and European Pension Funds, Charities and Investment Institutions.
We are based outside Leeds at Bowcliffe Hall and are easily accessible via the motorway.
The role will appeal to those people who;
- Enjoy working with numbers and databases;
- Are numerate with a good grasp of statistics (this forms a small part of the role);
- Have good attention to detail;
- Enjoy working as part of a small team in a fast paced environment;
- Are PC literate;
- Have good communication skills;
- Are fully literate in written and spoken english;
- Comfortable with using a phone and talking to clients and data suppliers;
- Have a confident and cheerful disposition;
- Have experience of working in an office environment.
As we use specialist and proprietary processing and analysis systems training will be provided. There is, for the right person, chance for advancement.
As a data / portolio analyst you will be employed to assist in the following three areas:
- Production, updating and monitoring of benchmarks and stockmarket data;
- Assisting in the production and writing of client reports and liaising with clients;
- Working in our production team assisting with the reconciliation, verification and evaluation of investment portfolios.
- Completing internal administration associated with the data analyst function.
- As we are a small company please note that everybody is required to help in general office duties.
Our standard hours are 8.30 a.m. to 4.45 p.m. with an hour for lunch; however at certain times additional hours may be required.
Salary - Minimum of £18,000 per annum dependent on experience. An annual bonus is also paid. After a suitable period of time we are able to offer the chance to work at home for a few days each month. We provide 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
Further information about Portfolio Evaluation Ltd is available on our website www.portfolioevaluation.net
In your initial application please attach an up to date C.V. and a letter detailing why you would like to be considered.
- Data analyst
- Working with numbers
- Portfolio analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job