Role: HR Data Analyst
Rate: £17 per hour/limited
Duration: 6 months
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HRData Analyst to join a leading Defence Engineering organisation on an initial 6 month contract based in Preston (Warton)
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Extracting reports from the HR System to create and reports and dashboards to support key stakeholder requirements.
- Create meaningful BI and MI reports to support the HR Systems & Governance Team and wider projects.
- Manipulation of data within MS Excel using formulas pivots and charts to proactively analyse data and help to create insights which help to improve business and team performance.
- Production of regular data packs for the business.
- Ad-hoc data query investigation and resolution.
- Creation and submission of manual data interface files
Skill set and experience required for this role:
- Advanced excel and spread sheet analysis skills (preferably including VBA)
- Ability to self-manage to deliver actions to agreed timescales and of a high quality
- Good statistical awareness
- Ability to perform in depth data analysis
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in priorities and will be able to work under pressure, often managing multiple projects and requests, to meet stretching deadlines
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to work with a leading organisation. Colin Youle is the consultant managing this assignment. RER 810875
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job