Are you excited about numbers and love picking apart information?
Do you have great attention to detail?
Do you have working knowledge of excel formulas, v-look ups, write and build formula’s?
If so we are looking for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst (Graduate Role) with one of our dynamic clients based in Thame. This is role requires high levels of attention to detail and ability to manage one’s time effectively and efficiently in order to deliver the necessary reports and will be reporting to the Business Intelligence and Reporting Manager.
- Maintain and develop suite of MI reports to agreed timescales.
- Become an expert in your field through keeping abreast of retail industry, category and supplier research
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations from data results
- Using experience and insight, work closely with the Operations and Activation Managers to provide support and recommendations for the benefit of the wider team
- Be comfortable meeting with internal and external clients to obtain requirements for ad-hoc reports, data and queries
- Work towards a continuous improvement program to remove manual processes and streamline working practices to drive efficiency
- Proactively provide suggestions and advice, based on additional research and insight-gaining actions to add value to the account
- Possess strong technical skills in Excel and T-SQL querying
- Have experience in CRM data extraction and confident in processing large volumes of data.
- Create and follow a technology awareness strategy to ensure reporting tools are fit for purpose.
- Be passionate about analytics and know how to get the most out of the available data
- Look at relevant industry body membership and subscriptions to ensure they are up to date with all latest technologies, methodologies and industry news
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have an understanding of the marketing mix, along with a creative flair, and an eye for detail
- Be able to proactively provide insight and recommendations to ensure we effectively understand and deliver the client objectives in each campaign
- Ability to direct and control a multitude of people, tasks, processes and priorities to achieve all agreed objectives and deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to meet requirements of contact with client and field
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with an innovative approach, often under pressurised circumstances.
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong customer focused approach
- Excellent planning, project management and organisational skills
- A high level of numeracy skills
- A high level of attention to detail is also required
- Proven problem analysis with insight and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident in writing queries, ideally in SQL and/ or Access.
- Comfortable working with BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience of working in insight and research teams
- Experience working with large volumes of data from multiple sources
- Previous experience within a data/category/Reporting analyst role would be a benefit but not essential
- Experience in using queries to extract useful data from databases
- Experience in building databases would be advantageous
- Some knowledge or experience of field marketing
- Business related degree desirable
- 37.5 hours per week
- £20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience
- Data Analysis
- Critical Thinking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job