- Salary: £25,000 going to £26,000 after 6 months.
- Location: Stockport
- Holidays: 25 days
- Free on-site parking
Working with a leading retail company with plenty of scope for progression we are looking for a recent graduate to start an exiting career as a Data Analyst on a graduate program. Working in a team of 5 and reporting to the analytical director you’ll be supported and giving different projects to analyse to improve the company’s performance.
- manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- set up and maintain automated data processes
- identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Maths / Economics / Business / Accountancy
- SQL experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
- A professional approach and can-do attitude
Please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing for further details
- Graduate Recruitment