Data Insights Analyst
** Global Drinks Brand **
COMPANY & ROLE
We are on the search for a data insight analyst, someone who can help this global drinks brand improve its understanding and relationships with its ecommerce customers.
This role forms part of a brand-new specialist onsite team of digital and creative experts, all situated within the client’s own marketing function and you will work collaboratively with the client to improve understanding of their customers and marketing performance across e-commerce channels.
Given the onsite model, you will naturally be client facing, with strong skills in building relationships, understanding stakeholder’s requirements and working to shape analytical solutions.
Your will make recommendations around customer interactions and behaviour across e-commerce platforms, using a variety of data manipulation techniques, as well as delivering weekly and monthly reports using data visualisation tools such as PowerBI. Additionally, you will get involved in exploratory analysis projects, working proactively to identify commercial opportunities for the agency and in turn end client, to exploit the data and further understand their customer’s behaviour; so you will need to be intellectually curious and solutions focused.
A great opportunity for an ambitious data analyst to gain valuable client facing experience, with one of the world's largest drinks companies; therefore, offering exposure to vast amounts of customer and marketing data and exposure to some influential stakeholders.
TITLE: Data Insight Analyst
LOCATION: West London
SALARY: £25k - £35k plus benefits
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Machine Learning or Computer Science
- Strong experience within data analysis, using tools such as Excel and SQL for data manipulation
- Skilled in building automated reporting dashboards for data visualisation using tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Ability to cleanse data as it will be available initially in raw format (patience required!)
- Thinking innovatively around the use of data and how to solve business problems
- Skilled in the use of data insights; ability to derive actionable insights to in turn provide recommendations to stakeholders
- Strong interest in and familiarity with technology and the understanding of analytical practices and processes
- Excellent communication skills as well as a solutions focused approach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'