Data Analyst (Gas)
Job Title: Data Analyst (Gas)
Salary: Competitive DOE
Have you worked for a Gas Supply organisation, and do you have knowledge of settlements and Supply Point Administration processes? If so, we are looking for a Data Analyst with Gas experience to work for a technology company who have developed a suite of end-to-end systems for the Gas and Electricity Supply markets. Working within their Managed Service department, The Data Analyst will be supporting energy suppliers who operates these systems and provide them with a high level of service and expertise. So, if you are analytical with SPA knowledge - apply today!!!
- Working in the Gas Team providing support to a number of energy suppliers.
- Manage Data Quality workflows using various functions within GASMAN
- Providing support on Supply Point Administration processes
- Processing industry dataflow relating to Settlement Data Quality performance in non-domestic or domestic Gas markets
- Processing industry performance standards and interaction with Agents and Suppliers
- Experience working within a gas supply business
- Knowledge of Supply Point Administration processes
- Knowledge of post Nexus processes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical with strong Excel skills with a passion for technology
- Problem solving ability with an attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'