Data Analyst / Finance Support Assistant opportunity, Burgess Hill, up to £21,000 per annum.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working on large data sets, manipulating data to resolve queries and would like exposure to a Finance environment.
ILG has grown to become a market leader in fulfilment, warehousing and logistics services. During this time, it has evolved alongside the e-commerce wave and major developments in the courier and freight industries to be the pick, pack and ship service for online businesses.
Awarded UKWA Warehouse company of the year 2017 ILG plans continued growth through expanded services across the UK and beyond while maintaining its focus on people and quality. We are an ambitious fast paced growing business securing Sussex Company of the Year 2016. We are looking for motivated, talented, adaptive and energetic individuals to come and join the ILG Team.
This role is a permanent full time position working Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for the validation of supplier rates in line with ILGs schedule of charges, applying the correct surcharges where applicable
- Monitor and solve invoice queries that may arise in line with our Customer Service Charter.
- Accurate processing of supplier invoices, calculating accruals, checking and clearing variances and taking corrective action as appropriate
- Importing large volumes of data, reconciliation and investigating variances
- Requesting credit notes from suppliers and ensuring customer receipt where applicable
- Raising supplementary invoices and taking ownership of any invoice queries and ensuring resolve or escalating to Customer Services.
- Proactively recognising differences, any reoccurring charges that may affect both the customer and ILG’s GP Margins
- Supporting the wider finance team on ad hoc projects and requests
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong experience of manipulating data, reporting and problem solving in Excel
- A clear understanding and working knowledge of Purchase Ledger
- Demonstrable experience of high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- An effective problem solver who enjoys seeing tasks through to completion
- Proven experience of working to and meeting deadlines and working in a fast turnaround environment
- Enjoys working in process driven environment and becoming an expert in their field
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Inc. functions such as lookups, pivot tables
- Knowledge of the logistics industry and previous experience dealing with couriers and industry suppliers is desirable but not essential
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy / sell holiday.
- Birthday Leave
- Parking on site
- Dedicated platform for learning and development
- Social Events
- Staff member of the month rewards
- Bonus scheme based on company performance
- Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Healthshield - Care Package and Discount Perks.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, click apply we look forward to receiving your application.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job