Data Analyst - Festival of Creativity
This temporary role will report into the Awards Insight and Content Lead and will work on analysing Awards data to produce insights for Awards video content at the Live digital festival 2021. The Awards team is dynamic and agile and needs to respond to the evolving needs of our global audience. They are looking for a highly motivated, and organised individual focused on delivering high quality content for their audience. This person will support senior Insights and Content team members in all aspects of the data analysis and insight gathering for each 5 minute data focused programme scheduled as part of the live even.
The nature of creating content on a high turnaround for a global festival will require some working outside of 9-5.30pm hours to be worked over the period.
- Analysing data to gather insights with a quick turnaround to be used for the live content and assisting the Insights and Content Lead with all administrative tasks relating to data and insight reporting
- Liaising with the team to gather the information needed for the scripts.
- Clear and concise correspondence with the wider team.
- Ensuring all documents are accurate for the wider teams
- Problem solve when required
- Turn projects around very quickly when required.
- Prioritise workload efficiently
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good team player
- Proven Data Analysis experience.
- Understanding of statistics and how to present data visually
- Strong administrator - must be highly organised both in yourself and co-ordinating others, to ensure deadlines are met and that you can manage multiple tasks effectively
- Solutions driven - must be able to think on your feet and react quickly and calmly under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail - we strive to ensure that everything we deliver is at a premium level
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - you'll be expected to work on different projects simultaneously
- Experience working on an international event preferable
- Proficient user of G- Suite
- Good knowledge of conferencing softwares.
- Knowledge and understanding of the branded communications industry would be useful but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
- data analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'