Data Scientist - London - up to £60K DOE
An internationally renowned e-commerce and finance firm, based in South West London, are actively seeking an experienced Data Analyst / Scientist.
The successful Data Analyst / Data Scientist will join a dedicated Data team, using bleeding edge technologies and analytical tools.
Our client, although primarily working within e-commerce and finance, view themselves foremost as a technology business. Due to the large amount of real world data that they accumulate daily they intend to be 100% data driven by 2020. With a highly innovative and progressive approach to their data we are looking for a data analyst / data scientist who will help improve the customer journey, drive evidence based decision making and optimise efficiency via their interrogation, interpretation and use of said data.
The ideal candidate will have a background in BI and advanced tools such as R, Python etc.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Assisting the ongoing goal of improving customer experience and online efficiency
- Support senior stakeholders, attending management meetings and presenting data findings
- Liaise with an internal Data / Analytics and Development team to optimise data performance
- This is both a technical / data focussed role as well as a relationship building and social position.
The successful Data Analyst will ideally have the following experience:
- A track record in a Data focussed role with a business focussed around the Customer / Consumer
- A demonstrable background turning Data Insights into strategy or solutions
- Analytics programming - R, Shiny, Python, SAS
- Advanced SQL
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders, presenting to management and driving change throughout an organisation
This is a unique role that is pivotal to this organisation's future growth. You will have a tangible input in achieving long term company goals, and the rewards will be plentiful both personally and professionally.
Our client operate from a brand new, purpose built office in South West London (on the tube line) with fabulous facilities including a serviced canteen, fusball tables, games rooms etc.
As well as an exceptional basic salary there are excellent benefits including bonus, a fabulous pension, social memberships etc.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
- SQL Shiny R Python
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job