Working as a Data Analyst / Data Executive within the Production department you will be required to create and amend SQL queries (MS SQL) to run counts, data extractions and analysis etc. You will be liaising with other internal departments i.e., sales, development, DBA and accounts as well as with clients and suppliers.
The role is around 75% SQL. Other tasks will include managing schedules, producing reports, undertaking QC, checking data, raising purchase orders.
You will be expected to have 4-6 months of commercial SQL experience and have an enthusiastic, organised and logical approach to your work, as well as good communication skills.
On the job training will be provided to further develop on your existing SQL and analytical skills.
- Create, amend and execute SQL queries
- Ensure data is extracted conforming to exact signed off selections / requirements
- Plan, manage and take ownership of set tasks and projects to achieving set deadlines
- Liase with sales/marketing and Email Production teams in order to timely and effectively fulfil all orders
- Achieve highest standards of accuracy possible
- Ensure that all efforts are made to maintain confidentiality and security of data
- 4-6 months experience of working with SQL (commercial environment)
- An enthusiastic and detailed approach to your work
- Ability to function in a team-oriented unit
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with other departments
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail with sound business judgment
- Data Analysis
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job