Technology Recruitment Solutions
Role: Data Analyst / Data Consultant
Location: Mansfield / London
The role will be supporting an existing on-site team and working directly with key stakeholders to define, shape and own data management.
You will apply a data first approach to ensure the quality and accuracy of business data that allows the client to make better, data driven marketing decisions.
What experience should you have?
- The ability to analyse large and complex datasets
- Knowledge of Transact SQL
- Hands on experience with SSRS and SSAS
- Strong Excel skills
- Articulate, inquisitive and a natural problem solver
- Ability to build strong relationships and work independently
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Liaise with the client to understand project requirements
- Develop detailed scoping documents with associated costs and play a key part in presenting these back to the client
- Work closely with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Take charge of the data storage capacity planning
- Ensure integrity of client data across the business applications
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data
- Work with the wider development team to maintain structure and definitions of key databases
- Take charge of continuous data improvements; providing training support, gaining feedback and implement necessary service changes
If you are interested in the role, please contact Brennan Black or Hannah Freeman on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job