Pensions Database cleanser- City of London £28k-£35k
This role is predominantly responsible for obtaining and cleansing pension scheme data to a standard that will meet the Pension Regulator requirements.
- Ensure there is full understanding of the defined project plan and operate within, and adhere to this plan and meet its objectives.
- Operate in a controlled and tested way and to a minimum standard that meets the Pensions Regulator Record keeping Guidance.
- Maintain the database so that the data held is accurate, complete, current and appropriate for its needs.
- Build a rapport with internal teams and external parties, including the pension scheme employers to facilitate the obtaining of the data required.
- Discuss concerns or data problems with the Data Team Manager
- Undertake any other ad hoc tasks that may be required as part of the data integrity work.
If you have the skills above please send over your CV
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- knowledge of the legalisation