An exciting opportunity arisen for an experienced Data Analyst/Business Improvement Manager to join our clients Head Office in Corby.
As a successful, growing energy brokerage with ambitious plans to grow current market share, they are looking for a Data Analyst/BIM to come on board to manage the data flow and analyse our current database.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and control data within the Company and optimise it's use;
- Driving the creation and implementation of the Company's reporting framework;
- Seek efficiency gains and business improvement through reporting framework and analysis;
- Provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communication;
- Identify the value of the Company's data and work with Sales Management to strengthen its use;
- Use data analysis to report on how data is being utilised within the Company and offer solutions;
Required management information to be produced accurately and in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Use of Power BI, Tableau, SWL, Excel or a similar software;
- Experience of implementing, or assisting the implementation, of creating a reporting framework
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills;
- Ability to deliver clear and concise reports in an objective and persuasive manner;
- Organisation, ability to prioritise workload, time and deadline conscious, excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fluid environment, working to tight and demanding deadlines.
- Data analyst
- Business improvement manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job