Data Analyst- Bradford/Yorkshire (£25,000-£32,000)
Our client is looking for an ambitious Data Analyst a leading manufacturing company
They are looking for a Data Analyst with experience in Data Analytics and Visualisation domain. Supporting the future growth and transformation of the business. This is a key position in their impressive Data & Analytics team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to analyse and track opportunities in the market for growth further, presenting it to the SMT.
- Able to develop business relations and to demonstrate a detailed understanding of consumers’ business requirements
- Apply strategic thinking and communicate highly complex analytical processes in a clear and concise manner
- Perform your own studies and communicate results to members of the business, including stakeholders
- Help in ad-hoc requests as well as frequent reports for the different business divisions
- Deliver your findings in an insightful method to ensure your stakeholders are able to respond in an informative manner
- Offering training and demonstrations within a cross functional data team
- Develop and enhance data and reporting that in turn aids internal business members to digest the performance of their part of the business
To be successful in this role you'll need to demonstrate:
- Recent experience in a Data Analysis position
- Able to solve real problems using data mining methods and with statistical rigor
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) - able to speak to all levels of the business
- Huge passion for analytics and a desire to work on high-impact projects
- SQL programming/scripting experience.
- Python and R a plus
- Organizational skills, with an eye for detail
- Data extraction, reporting and executive dashboards knowledge.
- Tableau or Pyramid Analytics is a plus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'