Our international client based in Cambridge is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Data Analyst to join their team.
This role focuses on Australian English language data, primarily in the areas of transcription, text annotation, and general data analysis deliverables.
- Transcribing and annotating high priority deliverables
- Delivering high quality work under aggressive deadlines
- Translating established guidelines into daily work practices
- Handling unique data analysis requests from a range of data customers
- Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve output
- Need to quickly understand changes to conventions deployed in response to customers requests and change workflows accordingly.
- Contribute to improvements in the software tools by identifying bugs and suggesting enhancements.
- support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritisation as necessary
- Fluency in spoken and written Australian English language varieties
- Experience using both French and English in a professional setting
- Able to work with audio content (wearing headsets) for a portion of the day
- Working knowledge of computers
- Working autonomously with minimal direction
- Passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy
- Proactive behaviour in addressing issues and problems
- Possesses excellent communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Adapts quickly to keep up with changing project conventions and new projects
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Degree working with language
- Experience working as a transcriber or annotator
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- One or more years experience working with language data, including experience with annotation and other forms of data markup
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"