White Orca are looking for an intuitive MI / BI Data Analyst and Information Systems Engineer to join our small, ambitious team in a key operational role based in an up-and-coming co-working tech hub in Croydon, that will provide technical, project management and customer service challenges. It is flexible in working hours with a minimum requirement of 25 hours per week which could expand if suitable to the individual and business needs.
We specialise in supporting small and medium businesses manage and optimise the use of their data for the benefit of their own customer base. These businesses span a variety of sectors, including Social Care, Health Care, Commerce and Further Education and you will support these businesses by identifying and providing useful and relevant insight & analysis, both on a periodic and ad-hoc basis to help them increase business performance and efficiency.
In this role, we are looking for someone who can:
- Perform strategic analysis, data modelling, and reporting to all levels within our customer’s organisations concerning the state of the business on all platforms, current trends, and future directions of their sector
- Develop decision-making processes and tools that will help drive the our customer’s business to be more effective and efficient
- Ensure integrity, availability, and relevance of all customer reporting platforms, tools, and data
- Partner closely with customer teams to understand business needs and provide informed support. Conduct training and consultation to ensure tools and information are used appropriately
- Excel is customer service, managing projects efficiently through excellent communication, organisation and timely delivery
To be truly great in this role you will be:
- Highly analytical as you will need to provide impactful insight and deal with the diversity and volume of data available
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy - with strong business understanding and initiative
- Strong Communications & Influencing skills to present complex analysis in a concise and effective manner
- Ready to delve in to new software applications and infrastructure in developing the origins and use of data
And have the following technical expertise:
- Strong technical understanding of database design including data manipulation through SQL
- Experience of using reporting tools to collate MI (and to specifically include Microsoft reporting and development tools)
- Expert level Excel along with advanced proficiency across the MS Office suite
Successful candidates will be subject to DBS.
- Customer Reporting
- Database Design
- Information Systems
- Business Understanding
- Data Manipulation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job