Our global client in Bracknell are looking for a Data Analyst.
This is working within the team that is responsible for receiving raw products sales data from retail outlets in the UK and projecting it to represent sales where full data is unavailable, to provide a full UK market read to clients.
The company are offering a competitive salary with great career potential.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Conscientious and naturally detail-orientated
• Experience of working with large data sets or EPOS data
• Advanced Excel
• SQL knowledge
• Committed to data quality
• Enthusiastic about analysing manipulating and investigating data
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively
• Responsible for the weekly stores database update process completed by the off-shore team.
• Responsible for the stores database accuracy and maintenance
• Ability to unravel sample change effects on category sales
• Liaise with off-shore team
• Quality check data released to clients to meet on time and correct measure
• Perform comparisons of the retail channel data against third party sources
• Review reconciliations and recommend implementation
• Update and maintain universe reference documents
• Ensure long term alignment of store database information versus retailer information
• Update and maintain process docs and reference docs
• Assist with the quality control of new retailer datasets and provide status to project manager and other stakeholders
• Data release to clients on time and correct measure is met
• Liaising with project teams and other departments for developments/enhancements of the client deliverables
ANALYSIS / SQL / EXCEL / DATA / EPOS DATA
- Analytical Skills
- Data Analysis